3 sweeps, all of them as convincing as a sweep can be.
Detroit, Chicago, and Cleveland all walked away from the first round unscathed.
Did all that really happen?
I understand the Wizards plight without Agent Zero and without Butler, but the Magic still had Dwight Howard.
I thought maybe the Magic might be able to steal a game.
But that's not the surprise.
The surprise is the Bulls completely destroying the Heat.
And the Heat looking very old in the process.
Sure, there was an injured Wade and an aging cast surronding him...But swept in the first round?
I'm in shock.
Tommorow there will be a Pistons V. Bulls preview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I swear Laue must have read this blog, because somehow, someway it was determined that nobody in Chicago cared about the Bulls sweeping the Miami Heat.
As much as I'd like to pile on the East is boring bandwagon, it's anything but that.
The Bulls were impressive, and that's undoubtedly worthy of admiration. Regardless as to the reason(s) for Miami's lack of competitiveness, they were still the defending champs, so that's deserving of some respect.
The Raptors have found something within themselves and have extended a very exciting series.
Detroit dissected Orlando, but we may have witnessed one of the last times that Grant Hill dons an NBA uniform, and that's dissappointing but a reminder of what could have been.
Cleveland versus Washington would have been just as exciting as last year had Gilbert and Caron been healthy, but unfortunately could've, should've's and would've's mean absolutely nothings, so concerning the boring East, the point can only be applied there.
Post a Comment