Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stern's Plan to Rule the World

on display here.

So NBA Europe is lower on his radar according to this report.

Stern seems to want to control the global basketball market.

Question is, how long before he outreaches himself and drowns the NBA?

A new league in China sounds logistically impossible, but stranger has happened.

1 comment:

Education Esquire said...

As much as I despise the dictatorial tendencies of David Stalin Stern, he is still the CEO of the National Basketball Association, and just as any intelligent CEO looks to take her or his brand global, it's more than understandable for him to have that same desire.

If we believe that Mr. Walton's plan to rule the world was flawed, we might not live in the world that we do now. Stalin-Stern is simply doing what's best for his company, and as much as I hate the diluted product of most global companies, I believe that the great products don't have a diluted point. Whether it's McDonalds or the NBA, I'M LOVIN IT!